Sunday, January 09, 2011

Green Arrow


Same as Bobba Fett. These are the steps I took to go about coloring Green Arrow. I wanted to do what my favorite thing to do is and thats to redesign a character. Which I find real challenging, to change and still give him the essence of staying true to the character. I made him younger and I really liked the style of his hood they gave him on smallville so I decided to apply it to the design. I used markers and used color pencils for the shade. I just hope you green arrow fans are not dissapointed with this design.




3 comments:

Christopher Jinzo said...

Praise God you are still drawing bro, I haven't seen anything in a while and that makes me nervous. Anyhow everything looks awesome and your drawings are getting tighter and tighter, very impressed with your work. We need to talk Mr Ray ... Hit me up with an email at jinzois@yahoo.com or call 626.251.7794. God is working and doing amazing things, lets not miss out on His blessings! I miss you bro. I put up a lil website of my own ... I hope you check it out ... www.christopherjinzo.com .... Talk 2 Ya L8r Sk8r .... DODGERS BABY !!

Christopher Jinzo said...

or this is my blog .....

http://beansnricecartoons.blogspot.com/

Pretty much the same thing but a few cg modeling pics I've done and a few more up to date drawings. Peace out homey !

aisha said...

Saab 9000 Turbocharger
These paintings are awesome! I really like these!Your paintings are haunting and mysterious. Very lovely and beautiful paintings.